The Making of Ultima Weapon (Kingdom Hearts)

Tutorial time! WOOOOT! ^.^ Well, I know this blog is kind of a mess, and an incomplete mess at that, but though I may finish it, I probably will NOT submit myself to the hundreds of hours it would take to clean it all up. However, this tt will not be my last, and they will certainly get neater as I go. The next one, souleaterhungry.blogspot.com, will be a VIDEO tt, for example. >:-)

Authored by NobodysBuddy.Blogspot.Com

Friday, October 12, 2007

 

UPDATE 1 YEAR L8ER

Well, I'm sorry, but I had to skip ahead a little bit to try and finish this keyblade in time for my brother (seen holding Ultima in pic below), to use it for Halloween last year, and didn't photograph the steps I took. But, that's ok, because it was just painting. Ultima sure has a lot of pretty colors in it. 0_o

I still haven't made the keychain yet, let alone atatched it, and I still haven't wrapped the handle yet, either, so keep a weary eye out for signs of life. Maybe something'll turn up after a good long while. rofl ^_x

Comments:
you did a really awesome job with your keyblade ^_^. i was hoping you could help me with the process of making mine. i'm making one for an anime convention in august (i'm going as kairi and i'll be weilding, hopefully, her keyblade from kh2). what i really need to knkow is what type of materials you used and where can i get Official-art to make the stencils. any help at all would be wonderful ^_^. thanks

andrea (zeldaprincess45@aol.com)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

October 2006   October 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?